Management and staff are all dedicated to giving customers the best car rental service in Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
At Andy’s, we support our employees and encourage professional development.
We offer training opportunities for staff to upskill and support their aspirations for career advancement through our competency-based model.
Employee benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Pay rates above award wages
- Training and development opportunities
- Accessible and approachable senior staff
- Small organisation with a great workplace culture
- Career growth opportunities
Car Rental Manager
Andy’s Auto Rentals provides car and truck rentals throughout South East Queensland.
Our three main offices are located in Miami, Loganholme and Hendra and our business continues to expand.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong customer service skills to join our motivated team as Car Rental Manager.
With a fleet of over 270 vehicles, you have the opportunity to gain experience maintaining and grow our fleet, something that isn’t readily available in many other companies.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing car rental contracts in an accurate and timely matter
- Vehicle processing, including making reservations and conducting vehicle checks
- Processing rental agreements, and accident and damage reports according to company guidelines
- Monitoring, tracking and organising fleet availability and coordinating cleaners
The ideal candidate:
- Excels in customer service and sales
- Has exception verbal and written communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Has good conflict resolutions skills
You will also need to be flexible and prepared to work at least one weekend day.
Previous experience working with car rentals is preferred but not essential.
To apply for the Car Rental Manager position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.